Sunday, July 29, 2007

BL Camp 27-29/07







FyuuuuuUUHH....!!!




What a day,I juz came back from BL camp..so tiring,Well it was quite fun..well..except 4 the food..we onli get 2small scoop of rice n 2small piece of chicken cutlet...worst onli plain water..Its was a nightmare 2 all of us..but we still enjoy yhe camp..My favourite was the campfire..Its been quite sumtime since the laz campfire I went..we play a skit advertistment...anytin,gatsby..class 95Fm..."hey Gorge I gotta be Honest wif u.."..haha,then follow by a dance..we named ourselves...EVO...Campfire was quite a memoriable nite 4me..besides campfire we paly in activities such as captain's ball but in a diffrent way..gosh it looks as if we're playin rugby..even 4 galz..I felt pity 4the chicken tat is use as the ball wif yhe highest credits.Well tiz camp teaches me about teamwork,planning,communication wif one another..I miz them alot..








A LEADER should have Leadership qualities,Efficiency,a proper Attitude,Disipline..








GOOOO!!...EVO!!!

No comments: